Fried prawns with whiskey sauce
- 1 kg Shrimp
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil q.s.
- 2 chillies (or to taste)
- 1 beer (25cl)
- 2 tablespoons of whiskey
- 1 level teaspoon of paprika
1. Place the prawns in a container and season with a little coarse salt.
2. Book for at least 30 minutes.
3. In a large skillet, place a generous dose of olive oil. Add the crushed garlic cloves with the skin and chop the chilies.
4. Let it warm up and fry the prawns. Keep turning and letting it fry well.
5. When they are well fried, remove to a tray and set aside.
6. Lower the heat and add the beer, whiskey and paprika.
7. Stir well and let it boil for about 3 minutes, always on low heat.
8. Drizzle the prawns with the sauce and lemon juice, to taste.
9. Engage them well so they can be very tasty.