- cleaned sardines 12 pcs.
- salt 1 s. for dessert
- salt 1 s. of tea
- onion 3 pcs.
- potato 4 pcs.
- ripe chucha tomato 4 pcs.
- red pepper 1 pc.
- green pepper 1 pc.
- garlic 4 tooth
- olive oil 2 s. of soup
- pepper 1 q.s.
- white wine 1 dl
- sprig of parsley 1 pc.
- bay leaf 1
- sweet pepper 1 s. for dessert
- oregano 1 q.b.
1. Wash the sardines, dry well with absorbent paper, season with salt and set aside.
2. Cut the onion into rings, peel the potatoes and cut them into rings. Reserve.
3. Peel the tomato and cut it into quarters, cut the peppers into strips, removing the seeds and white skin, and crush the garlic cloves.
4. In a saucepan, place olive oil, vegetables and sardines, in alternating layers. Season with salt, pepper and drizzle with wine. Take it to the fire.
5. Add the parsley, bay leaf, paprika and a little oregano and cover.
6. Let it cook over very low heat until the potatoes are tender. Shake the pan from time to time to prevent it from sticking to the bottom.
7. If it’s too dry, add a little water.