How to get in touch with LC Agro
LC Agro, Lda., can be contacted by phone (+351) 960 020 834 and (+351) 964 935 908 and by email email@example.com.
LC Agro is responsible for the processing of personal data that it collects and processes, in compliance with the requirements expressed in the General Regulation on Data Protection.
Why we process your personal data
- The personal data that we process are always collected with a specific purpose and for a specific treatment after which they are transformed into anonymous data.
- 1. Compliance with legal obligations that apply to us, both to customers and suppliers, and to our employees;
- 2. The execution of contracts or for pre-contractual measures within the scope of our activity;
- 3. To perform the services we provide, in which we obtain the consent of the data subject to process their personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, clearly informed at the time of contact;
- 4. We may also process information if we have a legitimate interest in doing so, provided that, and in each case, our interest complies with the rights of the data subject, as with our communication with customers and potential customers, suppliers and potential suppliers and recruiting new employees or service providers;
Lawfulness for the processing of your personal data
- LC Agro’s commercial activity needs to make contacts to collect data aimed at providing analysis and information management services. These contacts are always addressed to people, which is why we carry out personal data processing operations whenever we provide services. We always guarantee the lawfulness of the processing operations we carry out, which can be guaranteed in several ways, depending on the case:
- 1. As a subcontractor of a client of ours, in which he, as responsible for the treatment, transmits his personal data to us so that we can contact him;
- 2. In cases where LC Agro is itself responsible for the treatment. In these cases, we randomly generate telephone numbers that we call and obtain consent, which is registered in a database and associated with the registration of the holder, for the purpose in question..
O que fazemos com os seus dados no final do tratamento
The personal data we use is used exclusively to generate statistics, so once the treatment operation that supported the purpose for which your data was collected is completed, we proceed with the anonymization of the records or even their total destruction.
We only keep personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, which is generally short.
In cases where we need to keep data for a longer period, this data will be made anonymous.
Information security and protection of personal data is a priority for LC Agro. We ensure adequate means of protection so that our internal procedures for the security of personal data comply with the regulations in force. In the event that we need to resort to third parties, we guarantee that they are linked to LC Agro under contract and that they guarantee adequate protection of the personal data to which they have access. We limit access to personal data to employees directly involved in the defined processing operations and strictly within the scope of their duties. We take the necessary measures to ensure the secure handling of personal data and protect it against loss and access violations by unauthorized persons. All personal data that we process is stored in secure information systems, in accordance with a security policy, audited and subjected to periodic tests.
We respect the confidentiality of the personal data we process, ensuring that we do not disseminate, distribute or make it available to third parties other than in the specific fulfillment of a contracting service to support the services we provide.
Exercise of holders’ rights
At any time, as the holder of the data you provided us, you can exercise your rights to:
You can request access to the information we hold about you;
You can request the rectification of the information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
You may request the deletion of your personal data whenever you verify that your personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose that motivated their collection or processing, that there are no prevailing legitimate interests or for withdrawing consent for the processing of data and not there is another basis for such treatment;
Withdrawal of consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time;
Rights of limitation and opposition to processing
It is only relevant to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data for the period between having contested the accuracy of your personal data and LC Agro having proceeded with the rectification, or if it detected that, for some reason, we were processing your personal data. unlawfully and prefer limiting their use instead of erasing them; However, within the scope of processing operations and for the purpose that LC Agro carries out the processing, statistical operations, such a situation does not arise and it is legitimate for LC Agro to opt for the deletion of the collected data;
It is only relevant to request opposition to the treatment, until it is verified that the legitimate reasons of the controller prevail over those of the data subject, or if the data processing is carried out for the purposes of direct marketing or profiling; However, within the scope of processing operations and for the purpose that LC Agro carries out the processing, statistical operations, such a situation does not arise and it is legitimate for LC Agro to opt for the deletion of the collected data;
The personal data we collect is, at most, the name and a means of contact, mostly telephone contact, so the right to portability of personal data is not necessary.
Processing of requests to exercise the right of holders over their data
Requests can be addressed by any form of contact with LC Agro, as responsible for the treatment and will be handled in such a way as to ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be asked to provide proof of your identity in order to ensure that personal data is only shared with the owner. You will be informed of the measures taken to comply with your rights. You also have the right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission. Processing of personal data in such a way that they can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without recourse to supplementary information, provided that such supplementary information is kept separately and subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data cannot be attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.